Strong Advocates For The Seriously Injured
Personal injuries are not always physical. Sometimes they can include emotional, psychological and reputational damages. No matter what type of injury you suffered, the attorneys at Numinen, DeForge & Toutant, P.C., are here for you. We have the knowledge, experience and resources needed to obtain full compensation for our clients’ claims.
We have fought for the rights of individuals who are suffering from catastrophic injuries for more than 25 years. We will seek to get you and your family the money you need during this difficult time.
Our track record of successes has led to our recognition in Michigan Lawyer’s Weekly Largest Verdicts & Settlements list. The American Arbitration Association has appointed founding attorney Karl Numinen as a neutral arbitrator for construction disputes.
We know how to get results for the following serious personal injury cases:
- Wrongful death
- Sexual harassment claims
- Age, sex and race discrimination claims
- Civil rights claims
- Police brutality claims
- Automobile accidents
- Defamation claims
A Denied Claim Isn’t The End Of The Road
Too often, insurance companies deny legitimate claims and refuse to pay injury victims and their loved ones. We take an aggressive stance when standing up to insurers to protect your rights and advocate for your interests. Our attorneys have obtained millions of dollars for our clients for claims that the insurance carrier previously denied.
Some of our most recent successes include the following financial settlements:
- Multi-Million Dollar Jury Verdict for a client who was severely injured by a defective propane tank
- Million-dollar financial settlement for a client whose father was killed in a motorcycle accident
- Financial settlement for an individual whose husband was killed as a passenger in an automobile accident
- Financial settlement for an elderly woman who tripped and fell at a supermarket and suffered serious damage to her knee
Contact Us To Learn More
Our attorneys work with clients in Marquette County, Houghton County and throughout the Upper Peninsula. With our contingency fee pricing, our personal injury clients will not owe any legal fees until we recover compensation on your behalf.